During this three-week program, students will be staying in Juan Les Pins, France. The residence, Couleurs Soleil, is conveniently located within a short walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, the train station, laundry facilities, and the beach.
Students will stay two to a room in a small furnished apartment in Juan Les Pins. The apartment includes:
- Linens: twin-sized sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and hand towels. (Clean linens provided once a week)
- Appliances: two-eye stove top, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee pot, (no stove)
- Kitchen items: pots and pans, dishes, eating utensils, cups, mugs, etc.
- 1 full-sized bathroom to share
- 1 small balcony
- 1 clothes wrack for drying clothes
- NOT INCLUDED: toilet paper, paper towels, food, spices, soap, clothes iron, etc. (Students are responsible for purchasing these items themselves). **Note, this is an apartment and not a hotel. Normal hotel amenities are not provided.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own meals while on this program, besides a welcome and closing dinner celebration that is provided by the program.
The student residence is just a couple blocks away from a grocery store that provides any necessary food and household items (toilet paper, soap, toiletries, etc).
“Restaurant Row” is also just a couple blocks from the student residence where there are many delicious restaurants to choose from if students decide to eat out.
The residence has been recently renovated to include a washer in each apartment. There is a clothes rack provided to dry your clothes as well.
Class is held Monday through Friday of the first and third weeks in a conference room at a local hotel, located just a block away from the student residence.