- Submit your application before the deadline.
- Future deadlines:
- Fall Semester: Begins at 8 a.m. on April 15 and ends at 5 p.m. the Friday of the second full week of classes.
- Spring Semester: Begins at 8 a.m. Nov. 15 and ends at 5 p.m. the Friday of the second full week of classes.
- Students who are accepted through the fall semester application process begin their Grady majors the following spring; students accepted through the spring semester application process may begin their Grady majors the following summer or fall.
A complete application includes both the online application and the statement of interest.
- To Grady Online Application
- Submit your statement of interest through the University Testing Center. No handwritten statements will be allowed during this application period. Only statements submitted online via the University Testing Center will be accepted.
Deadline for Fall 2020:
The online application and statement of interest will be available beginning Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
The deadline to complete both the online application and statement of interest is Friday, September 4, 2020 at 5 p.m.