The program costs vary from year to year depending on number of students enrolled, exchange rates, and logistical cost changes. The ESTIMATED program fee for May 2022 is $2,709 (this includes a $300 security deposit paid upon acceptance to the program). This amount is only an estimate and is subject to change until all students are accepted to the program in the Spring.
In addition to the program fee, students are expected to pay 3 hours of in-state tuition and UGA Mandatory Fees through their Athena student accounts after registration. The HOPE and Zell Miller scholarships can be applied towards TUITION only if applicable. **non-UGA transient students may have an additional $250 fee upon registration**
The program fee listed above includes the following:
- Lodging at Prague Marriott Hotel (two students of the same gender per room)
- Travel Health Insurance (committed students will automatically be enrolled)
- Opening and closing dinner celebration, and continental breakfast at hotel
- Program related excursions and activities
- Some faculty related expenses
- Miscellaneous minor program expenses
The program fee listed above DOES NOT include:
- 3 hours of in-state tuition and UGA Mandatory fees (See UGA’s website for updated tuition and fees rates for 2022)
- International airfare (Typically around $1,200 – $1,500)
- Ground transportation while in each City (personal travel)
- Books – if applicable
- Personal Purchases
- International Data plan for your personal cell phone. This is a requirement.
- Passport cost if the student does not have one already
- Miscellaneous expenses
Housing and Meals
Students will be staying two to a room in the Prague Marriott Hotel. Students are expected to pay for their own meals throughout the duration of the program. However, continental breakfast is provided at the hotel each morning. A welcome and closing dinner celebration will be provided to students as well.