Reserve the Peyton Anderson Forum or Studio 100
Studio 100 and PAF reservations
Who Can Reserve Studio 100 and the Peyton Anderson Forum?
Reservations may only be made by Grady College employees (faculty, staff and graduate students). Student group advisors must make reservation requests for their groups and must be present during all events. Whoever makes the reservation is held responsible for the room (please see “Conditions of Use” below). Reservations will be made on a first come-first served basis, but events may need to be rescheduled if circumstances demand it. If there are conflicting events for any of these spaces, the decision will be made in the Dean’s Office.
Conditions of Use for Studio 100 and Peyton Anderson Forum
Whoever has reserved one of these spaces is responsible for the following.
1. Room Set Up: you must set the room up for your event. Following the event you must return the room to its designated set up. A set up diagram is posted in the room or may be obtained from the room’s reservation managers.
2. Catering and Clean Up: you are required to make your catering arrangements and to clean up all trash after your event. If any food or beverage will be served you MUST contact Keith Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for clean-up.
3. IT and AV: All requests for assistance should be made at least 2 days in advance and directed to email@example.com
4. Building Security: For all after hours reservations of the PAF, a faculty member is required to contact Keith Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate checkout of keys. The room must be locked at the conclusion of the event.
SPECIAL NOTE: A faculty member or faculty advisor must be present throughout all events. They are responsible for keys, arranging for the outer doors to be unlocked, returning the room to its original condition, clearing the floor of visitors, and locking up after the event.
Most events should be scheduled in Studio 100. In order to reserve this room you must complete the Reservation Request Form below and wait for a confirmation. Cheryl Christopher contact you about your request.
The Peyton Anderson Forum is designed for student use and major college events. The Peyton Anderson was designed to be a student-centered work and collaboration space. Accordingly, it will only be closed for special events involving high-level guests and/or those that have college-wide interest. The Dean’s office will review requests. In order to reserve this room you must complete the Reservation Request Form below and await a confirmation. Hallie Grose will contact you regarding your request.
Studio 100 and PAF Reservations
Scheduling other rooms within Grady
There are rooms within the college that are scheduled by their departments or units. If you wish to schedule something in those rooms, please check with the following individuals.
- Teressa King (2-4989) is responsible for scheduling events in 402 and 412.
- Sophie Barnes (2-4668) for JOUR classrooms
- Cheryl Christopher (2-3785) for the Faherty Lab (room 118) and EMST classrooms
- The AdPR administrative assistant (2-4971) for Room 203, the Yarbrough Lab and ADPR classrooms
- Anne Hurne (2-7833) for Room 409
- Mark Johnson (email@example.com) for room 128