During this three-week program, students will be staying in Juan Les Pins, France. The residence, Couleurs Soleil, is conveniently located within a short walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, the train station, laundry facilities, and the beach.
Students will stay two to a room in a small furnished apartment in Juan Les Pins. The apartment includes:
- Linens: twin-sized sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and hand towels. (Clean linens provided once a week)
- Appliances: two-eye stove top, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee pot, (no stove)
- Kitchen items: pots and pans, dishes, eating utensils, cups, mugs, etc.
- 1 full-sized bathroom to share
- 1 small balcony
- 1 clothes wrack for drying clothes
- NOT INCLUDED: toilet paper, paper towels, food, spices, soap, clothes iron, etc. (Students are responsible for purchasing these items themselves). **Note, this is an apartment and not a hotel. Normal hotel amenities are not provided.
Just one block from the ocean, the apartment our students stay in for this program has a scenic view of the French Riviera, and is conveniently located within walking distance to the classroom, public transportation, grocery stores, restaurants, laundry services, pharmacies, and shopping.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own meals while on this program, besides a welcome and closing dinner celebration that is provided by the program.
The residence is just a couple blocks away from a grocery store that provides any necessary food and household items (toilet paper, soap, toiletries, etc).
“Restaurant Row” is also just a couple blocks from the student residence where there are many delicious restaurants to choose from if students decide to eat out.