Must be completed, signed by Department Head, and submitted to the Business office no later than 2 WEEKS prior to travel.
Rates of importance:
– Domestic per diem maximums (First/Last day of travel 75% of per diem)
– Foreign per diem rates maximums (First/Last day of travel 75% of per diem)
Complete, print, and submit with ORIGINAL receipts to the Business Office no later than 2 weeks after returning from travel.
Airfare and registration expense may be reimbursed prior to travel. Please submit receipts along with a Travel Expense Statement listing ONLY the airfare and registration amounts. A second TES should be submitted upon return from travel listing the remaining expenses to be reimbursed.
NOTES RELATING TO TES:
– Do NOT include on TES meals purchased for anyone other than yourself – these MUST be reimbursed separately as Entertainment (see Entertainment page).
– Airfare should be listed under “common carrier”
– If meals/lodging exceed per diem rate, please note the reason on appropriate line and include ORIGINAL, ITEMIZED receipt
*Lodging ex: lodged at conference hotel to reduce ground transportation costs, lodged at best price hotel in the area
*Meals ex: high cost area, no restaurants in close proximity to the hotel offered meals within per diem limits
– Hotel receipt must show a ZERO balance
– Please only include room/tax expense under lodging – all other hotel charges (phone, internet, meals, etc.) need to be itemized in respective locations on TES.