STATE FUNDING SOURCE
ALL GUESTS must complete (WHETHER OR NOT YOU PLAN TO REIMBURSE THEM):
**ALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED**
– Direct bill lodging at local hotel (other than GA Center): The Direct Billing Authorization Form is no longer required to be submitted to Accounts Payable. complete the Direct Bill form and submit to Erin in the Business Office no later than ONE WEEK prior to guest’s arrival.
– Lodging at the GA Center: Contact Erin Business Office at least 2 weeks prior to guest arrival with dates of stay and requested location and she will book the room.
1) Guest purchases their own airfare for reimbursement post-travel OR
2) Direct bill the airfare to Grady:
a. Guest MUST complete Vendor Profile Form before flights can be booked, allow 5 business days between completion of VPF and flight booking.
b. Contact Erin with the following information:
– Passenger name (as it appears on gov’t issued ID)
– Passenger Birthdate
– Passenger contact # and email (to fwd flight confirmation)
– At least 2 sets of flight options (Delta preferred)
– Delta Frequent Flyer # (if applicable)
– Seat preference
1) Reimbursements to guest for meals, ground transportation, etc.:
Guest must submit ORIGINAL, ITEMIZED (meals) receipts and will be reimbursed post-travel.
2) Entertainment (meals purchased for guest by faculty/employee):