The Atlanta Broadcasting Advertising Club (ABAC) and Grady College are teaming up for a two-part educational series for ABAC members, Grady alumni, students and any other interested parties. Comcast Spotlight is sponsoring the series.
The first part of the series will be a discussion panel, “The Media Mosaic: The Fragmentation of the Advertising Eco-System,” on Wednesday Sept. 30 at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Buckhead from noon to 1:30 p.m. The panel is designed to dissect the effects that multiple devices have had to advertisers and media companies.
The luncheon will be moderated by Karen King, professor of advertising and Jim Kennedy New Media Professor.
The panel will also consist of a few of Atlanta’s leading advertising professionals including:
• Brad Ross — vice president and general manager of Comcast Spotlight
• Deborah Von Kutzleben — senior vice president and group account director of BBDO Advertising Agency
• Manny Rodriguez — vice president and media buying director of 22squared
• Randy Gaeckler — senior vice president of iHeartMedia
• Shalya Forte — director of sales (Southeast) of Pandora Radio
• Tracey Christensen — digital strategy manager at WSB-TV
The luncheon is $45 per individual and $400 to reserve a table.
Maggiano’s is located off Peachtree Road in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
The second part of the series will take place this winter and will focus on programmatic buying in the video and audio market.
For further information, driving directions and registration, please visit abac-online.org.
September 18, 2015 Author:
Glenda Dowdy, email@example.comContact:
Sarah Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org