• Chris Holcomb (ABJ ’85) will receive the John Holliman Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award. As the Lifetime Achievement recipient, Holcomb will also be inducted into the Grady Fellowship.
• Henry “Hadjii” Hand (ABJ ’98) will be honored with the Henry W. Grady Mid-Career Alumni Award
• Angela Alfano (ABJ ’10) will be awarded the John E. Drewry Young Alumni Award
• James “Ford” Risley (MA ’92) will receive the Distinguished Alumni Scholar Award
Five alumni and friends will be inducted into the Grady Fellowship, an honor recognizing accomplishments, friendship and service. Those inductees include:
• Connie Ledoux Book (PhD ’93)
• Richard Griffiths
• Dean Krugman
• Carole Munroe (ABJ ’82)
• Brian Robinson (ABJ ’97)
Tom Crawford (ABJ ’72), the founder and editor of “The Georgia Report” (known early on as “Capitol Impact”) for more than 18 years, will be inducted posthumously into the Sanford Circle.
Reservations for Salutes are now closed. However, we do have a limited amount of tickets remaining for the evening. If you are interested in attending, please contact Karen Andrews at KarenA@uga.edu.